Thursday, June 2, 2011

lip stains

revlon just bitten lip stains (original)
these came in rollerball form in the clear plastic case years ago. there were four colours and they smelled fruity. the great thing is they did not dry out like the newer marker forms, but they did have a tendency to develop some funky gunk reminiscent of bloody goop. the best thing is that they didn't really dry out my lips.

benetint lip and cheek tint
this is touted as a lip and cheek stain. i prefer it as a cheek stain. it smells like roses. it doesn't dry out my lips too much. nothing much to say. seems to work for a lot of gals.

cover girl lip stains
marker form. drying. very vibrant colours, though and nice shade selection. they make my lips peel.

maybelline lip stains
marker form. made my lips peel. next.

nyc smooch proof 16 hour lip stains
these are the best marker lip stains that i have tried because they last a long time and they do not dry out my lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment