Thursday, February 9, 2012

the year of the hair

several investments have been made in regards to my hair.
i have been growing it out and will not cut my hair this year (or at least until june (six months))
i have been taking biotin (and fish oil) every day
i still use my giovanni direct leave-in conditioner
i have recently replaced my shampoo and conditioner with l'oreal's new conditioning cleanser and conditioner. it has some bad alcohols, but it is the cheapest cleansing conditioner (i still want to try chroma sensitive)

i use frederic fekkai au naturel dry shampoo (discontinued) on days when i do not wash my hair
ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Silica, Kaolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton), Hectorite, Farnesol, PCMX, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Beta-Glucan, BHT, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Ceramide 2, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol.

i have been using weleda's rosemary hair oil on my scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment